EUTOPIA for students
From co-creating the EUTOPIA Education model to participating in extra-curricular activities and acquiring new skills and competences, to designing and implementing their own initiatives, students are at the heart of EUTOPIA.
By engaging with EUTOPIA, you will be able to :
- Help to co-create a new model for Higher Education in Europe
- Have the opportunity to get experience in working in an international team
Explore some of the ways that students can get involved in EUTOPIA activities!
Shape the EUTOPIA curriculum.
Lead your own research project as part of the EUTOPIA Undergraduate Research Scholarship Scheme (EURSS)
Join one of EUTOPIA’s winter or summer schools.
- BARCELONA INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL
- Barcelona Programme of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Winter and summer schools at VUB
- Ljubljana winter courses
- Gothenburg Summer School for Sustainability
EUTOPIA co-tutelle scholarships scheme for 2021
Collaborate with the EUTOPIA Student Think Tank.
Further opportunities will be launched in the coming months. Stay tuned to EUTOPIA’s social media channels, or get in touch with your university’s EUTOPIA contact point.
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel: Lize De Potter Lize.De.Potter@vub.be
- CY Cergy Paris Université: Lidiia Shevchenko email@example.com
- University of Gothenburg: Karin Jonson firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Ljubljana: Eutopia.email@example.com
- Pompeu Fabra University – Barcelona: Chantal Connaughton firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Warwick: Michael Haymes M.email@example.com