Vision and mission
- Prepare students, staff and learners to be empowered European citizens in today’s disruptive world
- Adjust the university organisation and practices to lead the challenges of the 21st Century
- Increase and intensify the Europeanisation of programmes on offer
- Catalyse place-making by the universities in partnership with their regions, engaging with all agencies to embed and empower the transformative effect of universities
- Serve as an example for other universities, across Europe and in the international arena, to share and develop the focus on building transformative, challenge-driven and contemporary universities.
The anchored project carries the acronym ‘EUTOPIA 2050’: European Universities Transforming to an Open Inclusive Academy for 2050.