Next deadline: 12 October 2021 (TBC)
The goal of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a PhD and who wish to acquire new skills through advanced training, international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral mobility. MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships will be open to excellent researchers of any nationality. The scheme also encourages researchers to work on research and innovation projects in the non-academic sector and is open to researchers wishing to reintegrate in Europe, to those who are displaced by conflict, as well as to researchers with high potential who are seeking to restart their careers in research.
Through the implementation of an original and personalised research project, MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships aim to foster excellence through training and mobility and to equip researchers with new skills and competences in order to identify solutions to current and future challenges. Postdoctoral researchers are encouraged to reach out to society at large to make the results of their research visible to citizens.
- Enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a PhD and wishing to diversify their individual competences and skills through advanced training, international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility while implementing excellent research projects across all sectors of research
- Strengthen Europe’s human capital base in R&I with better trained, innovative and entrepreneurial researchers
- Enhance the quality of R&I contributing to Europe’s competitiveness and growth
- Contribute to Europe’s attractiveness as a leading destination for R&I and for good working conditions of researchers
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and brain circulation across the ERA
- Foster the culture of open science, innovation and entrepreneurship