Strategic Board (SB)
The Strategic Board takes overall responsibility for the performance of the project. It approves major strategic decisions and policies impacting the project and the broader Alliance. The Executive Board (EB) assist by keeping the Strategic Board informed and by bringing reports, analysis, recommendations and any risks, issues or conflicts unresolved to the Board, taking advice from the External Advisory Board as appropriate.
The Strategic Board consist of 6 Rectors, 1 student representative and the Secretary-General. The SB each year elect from among the Rectors a Chair (rotating Chair). The Secretary-General provides the Secretariat support for the SB, assisted by the Project Manager. The SB meets twice each year, once which may be virtual and once to coincide with the date for the Annual General Conference. The SB Chair will also each year address the Annual General Conference.
Executive Board (EB)
The Executive Board (EB) is the main operational Board. It is responsible for the overall management of the project, the achievement of the objectives and delivery of the outputs and outcomes, in line with contractual, financial, legal and compliance obligations and requirements. It will ensure that there is effective leadership, management and coordination of all activities.
The EB is chaired by the Secretary-General. The Project Manager provides the Secretariat support for the EB. EB meet quarterly; up to 3 meetings may be virtual. All EB members attend the Annual General Meeting. The EB receives and considers quarterly reports and analyses from all Work Packages (including from appropriate sub-work packages, and proper outputs and outcomes from the Commissions and the Student Forum).
- Caroline Pauwels, Rector of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- François Germinet, President of CY Cergy Paris Université, Deputy Chair
- Eva Wiberg, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Gothenburg, Chair
- Igor Papič, Rector of the University of Ljubljana
- Oriol Amat, Rector of the Pompeu Fabra University-Barcelona
- Stuart Croft, Vice-Chancellor and President of the University of Warwick
- Nikki Muckle, Secretary-General
- Marie Marchand, president of the Student Council
- Marie Marchand – President – CY Cergy Paris University
- Karl Kilbo – Vice-President – University of Gothenburg
- Luke Mepham – Vice-President – University of Warwick
- Carmen Mazijn – PhD – Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Fatimzhara Belaidi Zine – Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Bernat Payà Mayó – Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Laura Koudela – University of Ljubljana