- Participate in a European project with prestigious universities?
- Travel around Europe and working with students from all over?
- Actively contribute to improving your learning process and that of future generations?
- Improve your resume and acquire new skills and competences?
If so, become a student EUTOPIA 2050 ambassador and help create a new European University model! You will get academic recognition for your participation!
We are an alliance of leading universities in Europe, challenge-led, student-centred, place-based, inclusive and open to the world. The joint mission of EUTOPIA is to build a distinctive, daring and driven alliance of transformative and engaged institutions:
- To produce challenge-driven research and teaching
- To prepare empowered European graduates
- To lead regional and international involvement
- To support diversity, inclusivity and widening citizenship
What do I have to do to sign up?
Send an email to EUTOPIA, attach a letter of motivation and a brief CV of the studies taken, languages, jobs and hobbies.
- Fluent English
- Be willing to commit to the pilot’s three years (maybe in one of them as alumni)
- Some knowledge of other languages is appreciated
What does EUTOPIA 2050 offers me?
- Travel to other Universities in EUTOPIA and work with students from all over Europe
- Contacts with students from other universities
- Credits for your academic career
- Recognition of the work done in the European Diploma Supplement
- If you are in a pilot subject, a special certificate of participation
- Improvement of your resume and acquisition of new skills and competences
- Active contribution to improving your learning process and that of future generations
- Participate in an international innovation process to respond to global challenges at a local level.
In which working groups will I collaborate?
- Governance structure and strategy for a European university
Creating an open and inclusive administrative structure through a multi-level adaptive and collaborative governance model.
- Joint learning communities
Inter-institutional teams (staff, students, scholars and stakeholders) jointly creating teaching materials and developing teaching and learning methods.
- Communities of common knowledge and creation through research and innovation
Promotion of a community-driven by the approach of challenges and the creation of knowledge, that is transversal and integrated into the institutions of EUTOPIA.
- Ability to create the environment: politics and practice
Developing a collaborative partner network—with universities as anchors to help connect different regions through the alliance—that will facilitate inclusive growth and respond to society’s innovation challenges.
- Inclusion and capacity for development
Extension and leadership in the concepts of open and inclusive education, providing 21st-century skills and competencies in all regions of Europe.
- Local and global internationalization
Development of local internationalization in graduate training; of an international community of teachers, and of a global internationalization through the collaboration with non-European associates.
- Sustainability and the politics and practice of dissemination
Building a new European Inter-campus University with a common long-term strategy and sharing our learning and model with the European Union and around the world.