The EUTOPIA Student Think Tank is looking for a new Communication Officer.
We are looking to recruit a motivated student to join the Communication Area of the EUSTT in the position of Vice-Director of Communication alongside Xavier Trilla, our Director. As Vice-Director of Communication, you will be in charge of performing the necessary tasks in order to grow our audience and reach the university communities of all Alliance member universities internationally. You will have a voice in the EUSTT board meetings and you will shape the Communication strategy. Your main focus will be on content production and creativity, mainly oriented toward social media management.
The EUTOPIA Student Think Tank intends to empower students to engage and improve our communities by fostering the creation of shared knowledge. The EUSTT offers students the opportunity to elaborate and publish their research in a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment to bring awareness and solutions to different world’s pressing problems. This project is part of the EUTOPIA Alliance, composed of 6 leading universities across Europe.
Do you consider yourself a proactive, enthusiastic, creative, and innovative person? We are looking for you!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Design institutional promotional material
- Prepare visual and written contents
- Manage the Think Tank’s social media channels
- Edit and manage website content
- Attend board meetings and bring forth new ideas
Qualifications and skills:
- Studies, experience and/or interest in the field of marketing and communication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Photoshop, Illustrator… or any design platform of your choice to produce high quality digital contents
- Familiar with or willing to learn about web development (with WordPress + Elementor)
- Attentive to document and presentation’s layout
- Animation and editing skills for promotional video production are a plus
- A good general understanding of the EUSTT vision and objectives and genuine interest about this project.
- Creative, detailed and organised with a professional attitude. A good level of English is required.
- Assist and participate at EUSTT events
- Build your network connecting internationally
- Gaining transferable skills (responsibility, organization, communication)
- CV Booster: experience in a European-wide international organization at the service of 165.000+ students
This position is perfectly compatible with your academic studies and other responsibilities, but bear in mind we expect you to devote the time required to fulfill your tasks in the team. Once you have signed up to become a EUSTT Board Member, you have committed yourself to contribute to the project until May 2022 approximately.
Apply by mail with a CV and cover letter at EUSTT.EUTOPIA@GMAIL.COM, before the 31st of July 2021. In the subject write “EUSTT – Vice-Director of Communication application – your name“
In the body of the mail, write clearly your name, university, and faculty.
Attention: to apply you need to be a student or alumni of one of the EUTOPIA Universities (Vrije Universiteit Brussel – VUB, CY Cergy Paris Université – CY, Göteborgs Universitet – GU, University of Ljubljana – UL, Universitat Pompeu Fabra Barcelona – UPF, and University of Warwick – UoW).
The position is not paid.