A new EUTOPIA Career Ambassadors Workshop, How to deal with Brexit as a EU Student?
Brexit has thrown off lots of plans for EU Students, be that for studying, working abroad, or just plain vacations. The EUTOPIA Career Ambassadors from Warwick are here to help you, informing you about your rights, and what to do if you wish to study or work there since new rules come into effect.
What will you learn?
- Immigration information for EU students looking for work in the UK
- Working rights for EU students studying in the UK
- Working rights for EU students who have previously settled in the UK
- Working rights for EU students who have never settled in the UK
- Travelling information/ new border rules
- Virtual and online opportunities to gain experience from within the EU
- Q&A with University of Warwick Immigration Services
Please note we will not be able to assess individual cases due to time constraints. This event aims to give an overview of the immigration advice for students post-Brexit and signpost further resources.
Where, when and how?
On Thursday 24th of June, 6 p.m CET.
The Workshop will take place on Zoom.
Please fill out this form to register : https://lnkd.in/gGQuFsa, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
We hope to see you there!