Call: Design the official EUTOPIA tote bag!
Are you a budding designer bursting with creativity? A master of sublimation of form? Or simply someone who rediscovered your love for arts and crafts with your colouring book for adults during a lockdown? And you happen to be a student enrolled at one of the EUTOPIA partner universities? Great, we have a challenge for you! Design the official EUTOPIA tote bag, and maybe your design will be picked out for production across Europe!
How it works
Deliver your original design to the EUTOPIA project management team before the deadline stipulated below. Contest entries adhering to the technical and content criteria below, and shortlisted by the EUTOPIA project management team, will be posted on the EUTOPIA Facebook page on Monday 23 Nov 2020. The EUTOPIA community is invited to vote for their favourite designs during the first half of the EUTOPIA week by liking the corresponding Facebook post. The design with the highest number of Facebook likes on Wednesday 25 Nov 9h00 GMT +1, will be declared the winner of the EUTOPIA tote bag design contest, and will be produced by all partner universities who will use it for a wide range of EUTOPIA dissemination purposes. So virtually rally your friends and classmates, aunts, uncles, neighbours, vague acquaintances, … to like your design!
The winning design will become the official EUTOPIA tote bag, which will be produced by all partner universities who will use it for a wide range of EUTOPIA dissemination purposes. Your design could thus conquer Europe!
Looking for inspiration?
Please visit eutopia-university.eu, and take a look at our partner universities and core values!
Technical and content criteria
- You are student enrolled at one of the EUTOPIA partner universities.
- Your design is your own original design, and does not infringe third parties’ rights
- Your design includes the EUTOPIA logo visibly (a Branding Toolbox is downloadable from the Terms & Conditions page).
- Your design does not exceed 32cm (length) x 30,5cm (width)
- For printing purposes, your design cannot include color gradations. Fade out effects like your sisters balayage hair cut from two summers ago are strongly advised against.
- Your design should above all respect EUTOPIA’s core value of inclusion. Any disrespectful contest entries will be declared inadmissible.
Send your original design (by email, but feel free to include a WeTransfer link should your file be too big) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 22 Nov 2020, 23h59 GMT+1. Be sure to include your name, surname, and home university, and enter ‘EUTOPIA tote bag design contest’ as the subject of your mail.
By submitting your design, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the EUTOPIA tote bag design contest.