Who makes our Learning Communities possible ? Meet the EUTOPIA Learning Communities Facilitators :
Jo Angouri (email@example.com) – Curriculum developer. Jo Angouri supports the development and cohesion of the EUTOPIA Learning Communities. She facilitates contact between leads and partners and supports them in developing shared resources and joint cross-campus activities.
Rosette S’Jegers (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Working Group 2 Coordinator. Rosette S’Jegers supports the development of the EUTOPIA education model by coordinating amongst the different sub-activities. She ensures intra- and interinstitutional communication and lobbies for supportive (policy) conditions.
Tomy Quenet (email@example.com) – Platform Enabler. Tomy Quenet facilitates virtual connection and collaboration amongst students and staff involved in the EUTOPIA Learning Communities. He prepares and maintains their virtual workspace, trains them on how to make use of it and serves as contact person for diverse user groups.
Linde Moriau (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Project Officer. Linde Moriau works closely with WP2 coordinator, curriculum developer and platform enabler for facilitating the development of cross-EUTOPIA connections and activities. She reports on the outcomes and outputs of the EUTOPIA Learning Communities and facilitates contact between leads, partners and students.
Existing Learning Communities
- Europe in the World
- Geography, Environment and Sustainability
- Multilingualism & Diversity
- Data & Critical Thinking
- Technological Business Development
- Introduction to Cognitive Science
- Legal History
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- International Journalism and Global Media
- Project Management : From Local to Global Challenges
- Creating an Innovative Concept Store
- Social Power and Social Change
- Citizenship, Social Values and Ethics in Sustainability Education
- A EUTOPIA Hackathon in Sustainable Transportation
- Epistemology of Everyday Life
- Text and Discourse Analysis
- Creative Research Methods
- Global Connections: A Transdisciplinary Approach
Examples of cross-campus Teaching and Learning Activities
- Europe in the world: Virtual simulation exercise
- Geography, Environment and Sustainability: Cross-EUTOPIA student assignment on Sustainable Mobility
- Geography, Environment and Sustainability: Student-led Summer Conference on SDG-related COVID-impact
- Multilingualism & Diversity: Seminar on Linguistic Landscaping
- Data and Critical Thinking: Cross-EUTOPIA student debate
- Mind Emotions: an interdisciplinary workshop