OPEN CALL LAUNCHED on 6th July 2020
The objective of Researcher Mobility Program is to support research visits of EUTOPIA researchers across EUTOPIA partner universities, in order to foster research collaborations and to allow the sharing of expertise and infrastructures and the development of joint research activities (e.g. common publications, PhD co-tutelles, joint applications for external research funds etc.), in line with EUTOPIA’s mission to promote a connected and inclusive academic community, addressing global and local challenges and advancing excellence and inclusion.
The programme is developed as part of the EUTOPIA 2050 Erasmus+ project. It will allow each EUTOPIA university to finance a minimum of 4 research mobility projects, for a total of 24 research visits over the duration of the EUTOPIA 2050 project.
All visits financed under the EUTOPIA Researcher Mobility Program should be project-led and allow the development and furthering of research collaborations between the researchers of the EUTOPIA Alliance. The program is open to all academic disciplines and topics. Projects addressing key societal challenges of our time, and related to EUTOPIA’s overarching theme “Planetary well-being” are especially encouraged.
Applications to the EUTOPIA Researcher Mobility Program can now be submitted:
– by EUTOPIA researchers to the local programme manager of their home institution,
– by researchers from international partner universities, outside of EUTOPIA, to the local programme manager of their host institution,
If you are interested in applying, please consult the documents below:
COMPLETE CALL DESCRIPTION (link)
APPLICATION FORM (link)
Local program managers:
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel: secretariaat, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CY Cergy Paris University: Karine Gambier Leroy, Secretary General of the Institut for Advanced Studies, CY Cergy Paris University, email@example.com
- University of Gothenburg: Henrik Lindskog, Research Support Grants and Innovation Office, University of Gothenburg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Ljubljana: Rebeka Lesjak, Research support advisor, University office for Research, University of Ljubljana, email@example.com
- Pompeu Fabra University: Mireia Calm, EUTOPIA Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Warwick: Institute of Advanced Study, IAS@Warwick.ac.uk
Contact for general inquiries:
Sylvie Niessen, Director of International Scientific Development, CY Cergy Paris University, email@example.com
Please access the COMPLETE PROGRAM description here.
Please access the APPLICATION FORM here: EUTOPIA RMP-APPLICATION FORM